GetWellNetwork Announces Major Wins for Marbella™ Solution
Health Care Providers Improve Patient Satisfaction and Clinical Performance with Real-time Data Collection, Auditing and Rounding
Bethesda, Md., Feb. 25, 2015 – GetWellNetwork®, Inc., the leader in Interactive Patient Care™ (IPC) solutions, announced today that the company’s recently acquired Marbella™ data collection product is garnering new clients among leading health care providers nationwide. GetWellNetwork announced its acquisition of Marbella Technologies in July 2014.
Marbella is an easy-to-implement, cloud-based solution for collecting and viewing data in real time. Using any mobile device, clinicians can securely record and track clinical and organizational data to analyze staff performance, improve outcomes and increase patient satisfaction and HCAHPS scores. Marbella can operate as a stand-alone solution or fully integrate with GetWellNetwork IPC technology, electronic health records or other health information technology systems across all areas of the care continuum.
“We bought Marbella to help with patient rounding,” said Kathleen Burkey, MSN, RN, vice president and chief nursing officer at Grand View Hospital in Sellersville, Pa. “Now we use the system for over 20 different data collection efforts.”
New Marbella clients include:
- Tenet Healthcare – Providence Memorial Hospital, El Paso, Texas
- Tenet Healthcare – Sierra Medical Center, El Paso, Texas
- Tenet Healthcare – Sierra Providence East Medical Center, El Paso, Texas
- BayCare Health System – St. Joseph's Hospital, Tampa, Fla.
- BayCare Health System – St. Joseph's Hospital - North, Lutz, Fla.
- BayCare Health System – St. Joseph's Hospital - South, Riverview, Fla.
- BayCare Health System – St. Joseph’s Children's Hospital, Tampa, Fla.
- BayCare Health System – St. Joseph’s Women’s Hospital, Tampa, Fla.
- BayCare Health System – South Florida Baptist Hospital, Plant City, Fla.
- TriHealth – Bethesda North Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
- TriHealth – Good Samaritan Hospital, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Hasbro Children's Hospital, Providence, R.I.
- Memorial Hospital, Belleville, Ill.
- Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, R.I.
- Comprehensive Cancer Center at Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, R.I.
“Marbella is a perfect example of how our GetWell Labs™ research and development initiative is helping us bring better products to market faster,” said David Bennett, GetWellNetwork executive vice president and chief operating officer. “Marbella is single-handedly transforming patient rounding, real-time data collection and auditing for clinical staff in small community medical centers as well as major health systems.”
For a demonstration of Marbella, visit GetWellNetwork in booth #6627 at the HIMSS15 Annual Conference and Exhibition in Chicago, April 12-16, 2015.
About GetWell Labs
GetWell Labs™ is a laboratory research and development initiative that serves as an incubator for disruptive patient and family engagement technologies. GetWell Labs provides start-up companies and entrepreneurs with infrastructure and market expertise, along with access to GetWellNetwork's extensive research capabilities and blue-chip client community, where new technologies will reach real patients quickly for testing and validation. Tools showing positive impact on patient outcomes will be integrated into GetWellNetwork’s cross-continuum platform, and in some cases embedded in its library of proprietary Interactive Patient Care Pathways™ workflows.
GetWellNetwork®, Inc. provides patient engagement solutions that help health care providers engage, educate and empower patients along the care continuum. Our patient-centered platform, delivered across multiple technology platforms including mobile devices, computers and televisions, enables providers to implement a revolutionary care delivery model called Interactive Patient Care™ to improve performance and patient outcomes. The company further extends the value of existing IT investments by integrating seamlessly with electronic medical record and patient portal applications.