Leading Hospitals and Health Systems Select GetWellNetwork’s Marbella™ Solution to Improve Care
Marbella helps clinicians track in real time patient satisfaction, rounding compliance, quality/safety audits, Joint Commission readiness and more
Bethesda, Md., July 14, 2016 – GetWellNetwork®, Inc., the leader in Interactive Patient Care™ (IPC) solutions, announced today that in the first half of 2016, 35 health care hospitals and associated outpatient clinics have chosen to implement the company’s Marbella™ solution to perform mobile rounding and real-time patient experience, quality and safety data collection.
Using any mobile device or computer, nursing staff access Marbella to securely collect, record and track data, helping providers improve quality, safety and patient satisfaction, and analyze staff performance. Organizations choose Marbella for its rapid deployment and adoption, customization options, efficiencies over paper-based rounding, and broad range of applications. It currently supports 150 different use cases such as nurse leader and staff rounding, hand-washing audits, bedside shift handoffs, CAUTI and CLABSI audits, Joint Commission readiness and more.
Recent new Marbella clients include:
- Children’s Health, three facilities in metro Dallas/Fort Worth
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare, four facilities in northern Kentucky/metro Cincinnati
- Oasis Hospital, Phoenix, Ariz.
- VA San Diego Healthcare System, San Diego, Calif.
- Carolinas HealthCare System, 18 hospitals throughout North Carolina
- Calvert Memorial Hospital, Prince Frederick, Md.
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital, Commerce, Mich.
- Wake Forest Baptist Health, five facilities in metro Winston-Salem/Greensboro
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City, Panorama City, Calif.
“Ensuring a safe, excellent care experience is fundamental to building and maintaining patient loyalty,” said Karen Drenkard, Ph.D., RN, NE-BC, FAAN, chief clinical and nursing officer at GetWellNetwork. “Nurse leaders and clinicians using Marbella share that it helps them gather immediate, reliable patient feedback and target service recovery in real time. We know that the ability to improve the experience while the patient is still with us means they are more likely to choose us the next time they need care.”
Request a demonstration of Marbella here.