Regional Director - West Coast Region
GetWellNetwork is a high-growth software company in the healthcare industry and is based in the Washington DC-area with employees located throughout the country. We pioneered the interactive patient care industry. Our clients are changing the nature of healthcare in America by using our tools to flip the model of patient care on its head. Our software applications empower healthcare providers, patients and families with information, tools and community needed along the patient journey to improve outcomes.
Our employees are changing the lives of millions patients and their families every day. If you consider yourself a rock star who loves working in a high-growth, dynamic environment filled with passionate employees then we want to meet with you, as we have your dream job!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and talented Regional Director. This position is a key leadership role within GetWellNetwork Client Services division responsible for the oversight of client satisfaction, growth, development, and profitability of a region of GetWellNetwork Client hospitals and health systems. The Regional Director will lead the strategic and operational advancement of GetWellNetwork within their region, continually assessing opportunities to improve client realized value, regional and client growth, profitability of accounts as well as team satisfaction and effectiveness.
As the Regional Director for the region, you will oversee daily operations at client sites, continuously identifying and pursuing opportunities to improve the delivery of the product and the way in which it is integrated within the hospitals clinical and operational processes. The Regional Director develops and implements a strategic plan for their region with each client partner and leads their team to execute against the plan to achieve targeted and agreed upon client outcomes.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Planning – Develop and execute a client specific _Vision, Scope and Outcomes Achievement Plan_ for each client site that provides a clear direction and understanding of how GetWellNetwork will be used to support and achieve key client outcome objectives.
- Client Consultant, Resource and Outcomes Management – The Regional Director shall serve as a key advisor to client executives continually exploring ways to further integrate the product into the client clinical systems, operations and workflow, relentlessly pursuing the most efficient path to achieve results and assuring that GetWellNetwork remains a viable and valuable solution for client priority needs. Client relations success is measured on the impact and outcomes the client achieves by integrating GetWellNetwork’s product into their daily operations. The Regional Director is therefore measured on the:
- Development and execution of the Vision, Scope and Outcomes Achievement Plan for each client.
- Clear internal communication of each clients outcome targets and priorities.
- Ability to keep GetWellNetwork resources focused and prioritized to achieve targeted client outcomes.
- Facilitation of GetWellNetwork consulting services that assist clients in change management.
- Team Leadership – Evaluated upon how well their team executes and delivers results against each client Vision and Scope and Outcomes Achievement Plan. In this role, the Regional Director will:
- Hire, train and monitor performance management of their team that consists of dedicated or shared Interactive Patient Care Managers and Account Technicians.
- Assure that employees have the tools they need to succeed for optimal satisfaction and a clear development path for personal, professional and career development within GetWellNetwork.
- Conduct weekly management calls with all team members.
- Intra-Organizational Leadership – The Regional Director represents their region to all levels within GetWellNetwork. In particular, they are held accountable for:
- Client priority outcomes.
- Client needs, custom requests, development/interface opportunities.
- Trends, technical and product issues.
- Key challenges and opportunities for product advancement and use.
- Coordination of resources to achieve client outcomes on a timely basis by utilizing existing processes to ensure prioritization and delivery of results against client needs, requests and statements of work.
- Facilitation of product input and exchange of user best practices internally and amongst clients.
- Client input for future product design and development. Work closely with and utilize the resources available in product management to gather valuable client input to support the continual development of GetWellNetwork’s product roadmap.
- Regional Operations and Profitability – The Regional Director has Profit and Loss responsibility for their region and each client account. In this context, they also:
- Establish and manage against regional and client based budgets.
- Develop and achieve revenue growth targets through same store sales growth, sale of consulting services and creation of opportunities for product diversification at the client site.
- Client Relations, Satisfaction and Growth – The Regional Director is ultimately responsible for the level and strength of client satisfaction. They must have a constant “pulse" on client views and satisfaction regarding the product, service and value they receive from GetWellNetwork. They will lead both formal and informal assessments of client satisfaction measurement on a regular basis and demonstrate full command of where client needs, issues and successes are at all times. The Regional Director will continuously focus on opportunities for growth by:
- Establishing annual revenue growth targets through same store sales and by creating consulting opportunities (i.e. custom development, interfaces, change management consulting services).
- Working closely with Sales and Marketing to pursue growth and expansion (“New Facility growth") through the addition of hospitals within the same client health system.
- Implementation Management – Working with the Implementation Management Team, the Regional Director will oversee and ensure the timeline and quality of GetWellNetwork implementations against defined milestones in all new client sites within their region. This includes:
- All required client checklists are completed.
- All Quality Assurance steps are fulfilled.
- Ensure client satisfaction throughout the process.
- Ensure seamless and smooth implementation operations.
- 10 + years in healthcare operations with 5 + years in a senior operations leadership role (high priority placed on direct hospital operations experience).
- Previous health care consulting experience a significant plus.
- Master’s Degree in Business, Nursing and/or Health Care Administration.
- Ability to establish, articulate and execute against a strategic and outcomes target plan.
- Demonstrated experience in team leadership and development, operations management and growth, as well as sales and client growth.
- Effective coordination and facilitation of resources in a matrix organization structure.
- Strong executive level relations, presentation and communication skills.
- Clear, demonstrated understanding of hospital operations and patient care process.
- Demonstrated, strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to establish reporting requirements and demonstrated competency in effective use of reports as decision support tools.
To Apply: Please submit your resume to: email@example.com